Safe Email for Kids! KidsEmail.org Protects While Still Giving Kids Their Freedom...
Since the launch of Ibbleobble we have become more and more aware the importance of children's safety online. We have acquired some really good friends along the way who have products - you may not be aware of - which implements some great safety procedures that help protect children online. Here's more about their product...
When it comes to their children, online safety is a big concern for most parents. Innocently enough, children can become subjected to inappropriate information or activity online. We're in an age where most kids have their own smart phones and laptops, and with that comes a parents first priority- to keep their kids safer online. Enter Kids Email.
KidsEmail.org is the safest and most trusted email service for kids and teens. Parents have the ability to control their child's contact list, manage safety settings, and have the piece of mind their child is learning how to use email in a safe environment. Kids love to email! They love learning how to put together their thoughts and send off a note to a loved one.
Some of our features include -
- Mail monitoring - Parents are able to receive copies of incoming and outgoing messages. This feature can be disabled or enabled at any time.
- Time restriction - set the time of day and/or day of the week you allow your child to use KidsEmail.
- Mail queue - Parents can intercept an email if it failed the safety regulations, then pass it through to the child or delete it before the child ever sees it.
- Blocking senders - Parents have the ability to pick and choose who is and is not allowed to contact their child.
- Ad free - There are no ads- so your child will never see anything inappropriate on our site.
- GPS tracking - On our mobile app you can track where your kids have been.
- Drawing pad - Our mobile app has a fun drawing pad, where kids can draw a work of art and send it along to one of their contacts.
Kids can have fun emailing loved ones, and what better place to learn this than through a safe and kid friendly platform!
Try it for free today!
- 2016 (4)
- December (1)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- Be magnificent at multiplication with Ibbleobble
- Kids! Learn subtraction, but with oodles of fun!
- Helping children boost their core numeracy skills - Addition with Ibbleobble
- It started with a stitch & Ibbleobble... Where we like to wear our thinking caps!
- Introducing Words with Ibbleobble - A magnificent (fun-packed) way to learn new words!
- Ibbleobble - Introduction to the new fun-packed brand
- May (2)
- March (1)
- December (1)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- April (1)